Thursday, October 4, 2012

BIG Sale to help Betty!
Betty is a rescue ferret that we fell in love with about three years ago.
She used to be one tough cookie in her day, but now she’s just a shadow of herself.
The profit from this listing will go to pay for Betty’s operation. Betty has Adrenal Disease.
Our vet says the only way to stop the disease is to remove the adrenal gland.
There is risk, but it’s come to the point where we either need to improve her quality of life or let her go.
I’m not letting her go without a fight.
I’ve reduced everything I have on Etsy by at least half to come up with the funds Betty needs.
I hope that anyone who goes to my Etsy shop will find something they like.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShellyMundelArt

I've made the appointment for Betty. Her adrenal operation is Nov. 1st. We're happy and scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment